Find Companies by Category
(number of companies)
- Recycled Content Products
- Green Business Services
- Energy Efficiency
- Green Building Services
- Energy Conservation
- Green Building Materials
- Organic Products
- Green Homes
- Green Business Consulting
- Best Practices
Search Solutions for Green
Find Green Products & Services
About Solutions For Green
Help grow the best Green Solutions Directory on the Web! B2B, B2C, NP, GOV... and you!
Link To This Green Directory
If you have a green company or green solution, add a link to our site... it helps green purchasers find green solutions.
1 Source Safety and Health
Periodic workplace audits by 1 Source Safety and Health help identify potential problems via walk-through surveys and proactive sampling.
The core business of 1Source Safety and Health Inc. (1Source) is safety and health management and consulting for educational, insurance, commercial, residential, research, healthcare, and manufacturing facilities.
1Source’s team of professionals includes certified industrial hygienists, certified safety professionals, certified professional environmental auditors, and a certified professional ergonomist who can address every safety and health issue. We provide our clients with consulting and litigation support in mold, indoor air quality, industrial hygiene, outsourcing, safety programs, noise assessments, online safety and health training programs, environmental disease, Legionnaire disease, LEEDs testing, construction safety, OSHA regulations, OSHA VPP programs, 10 CFR 851 compliance, ergonomics, asbestos, audits and workers’ compensation.
Located near Philadelphia, our professional staff assists clients throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, the mid-Atlantic region and across the nation.
For over 10 years 1 Source Safety and Health has assisted a variety of clients achieve OSHA compliance.
Your Service Territory:
* Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
* Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
* Certified Professional Ergonomist (CPE)
* Associate in Risk Management (ARM)
* Certified Professional Environmental Auditor (CPEA)
* Certified Ergonomics Technician (CET)
* Qualified Service Provider
* Asbestos Analysts Registry Program
* Pennsylvania Asbestos Project Designer
* Philadelphia Asbestos Project Inspector (API)
* Philadelphia Asbestos Investigator
* Philadelphia Analytical Testing Laboratory for Individual PCM Analysis
* Delaware Asbestos Project Monitor
* Maryland Asbestos Inspector
* EPA Accredited Asbestos Building Inspector
* EPA Asbestos Project Designer
* EPA AHERA Asbestos Building Inspector
* Bachelors Degrees in Safety, Industrial Hygiene, or related field have been earned by our entire professional staff
* Masters Degrees in Industrial Hygiene, Safety Management, Business or Environmental Health have been earned by seven of our professionals
* OSHA Authorized Trainers
Click the "ShareThis" logo to Bookmark, Email, or Blog this page!