Find Companies by Category
(number of companies)
- Recycled Content Products
- Green Business Services
- Energy Efficiency
- Green Building Services
- Energy Conservation
- Green Building Materials
- Organic Products
- Green Homes
- Green Business Consulting
- Best Practices
Search Solutions for Green
Find Green Products & Services
About Solutions For Green
Help grow the best Green Solutions Directory on the Web! B2B, B2C, NP, GOV... and you!
Link To This Green Directory
If you have a green company or green solution, add a link to our site... it helps green purchasers find green solutions.
Paws Over Tradition - A Dog Barkery
Paws Over Tradition - A Dog Barkery specializes in organic dog treats in eco-friendly packaging. Packaging is recycled and bio-degradeable. Wheat, gluten and corn free treats available.
While our first goal is to provide healthy, nutritious, and mouth-watering treats to our four legged friends, we wanted to give back to the environment, too. Taking care of ourselves and pets health didn't seem like enough if we weren't doing something to sustain the environment. While we are constantly striving to improve ourselves each and everyday, here are some of our first steps in going green:
1. Our website is hosted by 100% Wind Energy, and is Green Certified (click on the icons at the top of the page for more information
2. Our everyday treat packaging is made from 40% recycled materials; our favorite part about the packaging is that the clear windows you see are actually made from Ingeo* polymer - made from 100% annually renewable plants! This means our packaging (once the tin tie is removed) is 100% compostable.
3. The business cards we use are made from 100% recycled materials - keeping us in touch with our customers and vendors, but also the environment.
4. Our offices have extensive recycling programs so that anything that is recyclable ends up being reused time and time again.
*Ingeo is a registered trademark of EarthFirst
Types of Customers
Your Service Territory:
Click the "ShareThis" logo to Bookmark, Email, or Blog this page!